Malwanchal University situated in Indore, currently has institutions in various disciplines and professional fields.
[Click on the following to view]
- Chairman, Mayank Welfare Society
- Chancellor, Malwanchal University
- Pro-Chancellor, Malwanchal University
- Vice-Chancellor, Malwanchal University
What we stand for…
- Quality education and training is promoted in all the courses as per the Statutory Council Bodies regulations and norms.
- There are established and functional hospitals for the concerned courses within the campus.
- Job security for the employees.
- Quality of academics creates avenues for job opportunities after the completion of the academic course in the parent hospitals, colleges and outside.
- After completion of the course, the students may establish their own clinical practice, laboratories and / or related sets ups as applicable for the concerned professional field in the urban and/or rural areas.
- Quantity and quality based training with preclinical, clinical and paraclinical exposure to students enhances their confidence.
- Systematic working of constituent units and University ensures good working conditions and helps students and staff in their academic performance.
- Transport facilities available.
To impart world class knowledge, training and professional experience to students, working executives and professionals interested in making a career in Health (Medical) / Technical Sciences, Vocational, Short term Professional Courses and their Allied Domains.
MOU of Malwanchal University with the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate and Cambridge Assessment English:
Malwanchal University facilitated by MPPURC has signed an MOU with the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate and Cambridge Assessment English. This will enhance the skill of communication in English of teachers and students.