Common Activities / Events of Malwanchal University
Foundation Day of MPPURC (Bhopal) - Awards and Felicitation Ceremony
21st October, 2018
MPPURC organised a day long celebration of its tenth Foundation Day. It was a day of some very plain talking and meaningful deliberations. Cultural presentations by the students and honouring Universities, teaching faculty members and students added colour to the event.
The Chairman of the Commission, Shri Akhilesh Pande and his entire team’s efforts showed clearly.
Such events add to the confidence of the private universities and exhort them to achieve excellence.
As may be considered evident, the future of higher education in India may largely be contributed to by private universities. On an international scale, private Universities form a high fraction of some of the top Universities in the world.
The cultural programme troupe from Malwanchal University led by Ms. Soniya Bairagi performed at MPPURC, Bhopal on the occasion. They were awarded by the Commission.
Students of Malwanchal University (Ms. Poonam Joshi [MBBS Third Prof], Ms. Khushbu Gupta [BDS 4th Year], Ms. Aditi Singhal [MBBS Second Prof]) who were awarded by MPPURC for their outstanding achievements stood proudly with the Vice-Chancellor of Malwanchal University, Shri N.K. Tripathi at the felicitation ceremony.
Dr. Rahul Tanwani, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery was awarded by MPPURC at Bhopal for his excellence in teaching on the occasion.
150th Birth Anniversary Celebration of Mahatma Gandhi ji
2nd to 9th October, 2018
Malwanchal University celebrated the 150th Birth Anniversary of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. All the institutions of our university organized programmes for the same.
- Index Medical College: Organized essay competition and singing competition and also sang bhajans of Mahatma Gandhi in different Indian languages.
- Index Dental College: Organized programme and speech was given on Mahatma Gandhi’s life and achievements and also musical tribute to Mahatma Gandhi was also done. Teaching faculty members and students sang various bhajans of Mahatma Gandhi in different Indian languages like Sanskrit, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, etc.
- Index Nursing College: Celebrated by singing bhajans in various Indian languages and organized various events like singing competition and Essay writing competition.
- Index Department of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Sciences: Organized various competitions like drawing competition, singing competition, poster making competition and slogan contest in to commemorate the celebration. The significance of the celebration was delivered to all the faculty members and students by the principal. All faculty members and student sang various bhajans of Mahatma Gandhi in different Indian languages.
- Index Department of Pharmacy: Organized various events and competitions like speech competition on – “Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi’s Principles for our Nation”, slogan writing competition, Essay writing competition, fancy dress competition. They also organized skit / role play on “Unity, Equality And Peace as Strengths of our Nation” and the faculty members and students sang the bhajans of Mahatma Gandhi.
To celebrate the 150th birth anniversary of the father of the nation in a meaningful way, Department of Pharmacy organized Cleanliness Awareness Camp on 22nd and 23rd September 2018 at Mayur Vihar colony, Musakhedi, Indore. The faculty members and students of this department created awareness by cleaning the village with the Nagar Nigam workets and they also cleaned the sports ground by sweeping and removing weeds.
The faculty members and students went to door to door of the houses and shops to make the people aware about the importance of clean and green environment.
20th September, 2018
- Malwanchal University
- Index Medical College, Hospital & Research Center
- Index Institute of Dental Sciences
- Index Nursing College
- Department of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Sciences
- Department of Pharmacy
- Index Institute of Pharmacy
- Index Ayurvedic College Hospital & Research Centre
- Index Homoeopathic College Hospital & Research Centre
- Department of Management
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Other Courses